If your child is placed on a team, you must register through our online registration system with a link and instructions sent by your player’s coach.
- A non-refundable deposit for the season is due at registration for U08 – U16 players. Additional payment plans may be available at the time of registration.
- Registration must be completed by August 1st.
- Mandatory parents meetings will be held virtually and will be scheduled by the coaches.
Your registration fee covers:
- Team practices 2x / week (September – June)
- Beestera training 1x / month
- Rental of fields from the city
- Indoor practice field rentals
- 2 Afrim’s sessions (1 Fall and 1 Winter for U12 and under, 2 Winter for U14-U18)
- Spring outdoor CDYSL league (registrations, refereeing, fees, player insurance, etc.)
- Outdoor field maintenance and equipment
- League administrative expenses and insurance
- 1-year individual Afrim’s membership
Financial assistance and flexible payment plans are available based on need (please complete a Scholarship Application). Our goal is to make the program accessible to all families who have an interest.
The following documents are required during GotSport registration:
- Proof of birth:
Suitable forms of proof of birth are:
A birth certificate (if birth certificate contains a social security, please redact)
A Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) issued by the uniformed services of the United States
A birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records,
An alien registration card issued by the United States Government
A certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
A current driver’s license
A certification of a United States citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency.
***Hospital, baptismal, or religious certificates will not be accepted
- Headshot of the athlete: It should be a closeup of your player. Their face should be visible, no hats or sunglasses
- Completed US Youth Soccer medical release form. Please include a copy of both sides of your health insurance card.
- Any checks should be payable to “Albany Soccer Club, Inc.”